(As if I didn't have enough to ponder already)
1. What am I being asked to let go of in order to make more room for the spirit in my life/our life together?
2. How can I ask for support to make time and space available to listen for answers and be faithful in following the direction that might arrive? How can I create ways to be accountable to making this question the central motivation for the decisions I make each moment?
There's a couple "biggies" for my beach meditations - thanks to New England Yearly Meeting. Related to summer sessions directly, but how much more related to my employment/medical/parenting/life transitions now? Letting go is the big issue - fear of the unknown is the obstacle, making a creative leap is the reward. As Parker Palmer says, I find myself in "door closes" mode for the moment - and perhaps a door can't open until I'm ready to notice it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment