Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Health Care

As some of you know, I've over the top angry about this health care thing. Not the well-articulated, thoughtful debate. Just all the lies and propaganda and "mine mine mine" name calling in the face of people dying without care. here's a website I like - and I am glad to read the truths, as well as the fact that I am not the only one who wants to yell "pants on fire"!

Politifact - statements on health

I am not blogging more on the subject at this time because I feel the anger takes me away from family and life responsibilities. I'm deeply concerned, but am reading and studying until such time as I find myself in a place where I can make a difference. I did a lot of thinking about change and growth and "forcing" people to see my way in the past few months. Many studies have shown that often, "forcing" someone to adopt your view merely solidifies their own. What often works best is when individuals come to change because of their own life expereinces. I'm still pondering how this all works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment