(from: Cast All Your Votes For Dancing)
I know the voice of depression
Still calls to you.
I know those habits that can ruin your life
Still send their invitations.
But you are with the Friend now
And look so much stronger.
You can stay that way
And even bloom!
~ Hafiz ~
Been thinking a lot about new year's resolutions this morning. I guess it is the time for that, January 2nd and all... sometimes my strongest resolutions are those that invite me to revisit them daily. Being a good parent, good partner, good friend. Seeing the good in others around me. Daily and constant reminders that do indeed become the "good" habits I need to cultivate. Sometimes it is not in the BIG decisions where we find the magic and space and love for each other on the planet - it is in the little moments. I am resolving this year to become even more aware of those smaller moments, for in them is where I see the "big picture" of my life most clearly!


No comments:
Post a Comment