Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Meditation on the brink of a new year

“Another kind of new perception in the Light is that a person may be led to explore old memories in a dramatically new way, seeing the protecting, guiding hand . . . in what had seemed an unconnected chain of circumstances, disappointments, disasters, relationships and small successes. In a similar way, this special state of consciousness sometimes opens up a whole new understanding of cause and effect, or, we might say, it develops and reinforces a whole new range of spiritual common sense.” - William Taber

2009 was a HUGE year of change for me. I thought getting married, becoming a parent would be "the" big change - but even more snuck up on me this year. Perhaps I finally settled into the person I am "supposed" to be. Perhaps I am still being led to who that is! I look forward to 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment