Chopsticks! When we have taken trips to Asian restaurants of late, Maille, has loved using the chopsticks, even though they have been a little messy. I saw these on television once, and found them today at the MFA. Dishwasher safe, available on Amazon and other places - I may use them as party favors and attach them to kids' gifts in the future!Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Chopsticks for kids
Chopsticks! When we have taken trips to Asian restaurants of late, Maille, has loved using the chopsticks, even though they have been a little messy. I saw these on television once, and found them today at the MFA. Dishwasher safe, available on Amazon and other places - I may use them as party favors and attach them to kids' gifts in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


these are so cute! laura has graduated to real chop sticks, but cam would just as soon use an old giraffe pair we ahve like these!
ReplyDelete